Together, our team is defined not only by an incredible amount of talent, but also by the values we share.
We’re always looking for experienced financial professionals eager to serve clients while engaging in a culture of empowerment and support. Our interview process is designed to identify candidates for whom we are the best fit and who are the best fit for our team.
Senior Tax Accountant
- CPA or CPA-eligible professional with 3-5 years of public accounting experience in federal income tax preparation (Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S and 1041).
- Effectively manages workload to meet target deadlines, project budgets while maintaining a high level of work quality.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal philosophy is service based. This individual is committed to making a difference for the people around them.
- Experience within the construction industry and with tiered partnerships, preferred.
- Experience with CCH software, preferred.
- Safe harbor matching 401(k) Plan
- Employer paid health insurance for employees
- Dental and vision plans
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- Paid holidays
- Encourage community involvement (paid)
- Employee Wellness programs
- Internal and external CPE
January 15th to April 15th
May 16 to August 15th
September 1 to December 15th
Hands-on and fast-paced, our internships pack a lot into a few short months. Each experience is tailored to an individual intern’s aptitudes and areas of interest.